1. Bachelor of Science
The college offers three year B Sc course in Mathematics, Biology and Industrial Chemistry streams:
No of Seats: 60
Available Subject Combination: Physics, Mathematics and Industrial Chemistry, and Zoology, Botany and Industrial Chemistry
Syllabus: Click subject name to download syllabus in PDF format - Industrial Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany
2. Bachelor of Science (Agriculture)
No of Seats: 60
This is a four year programme. All the subjects and question papers, games and physical education are compulsory. Admission to the first year of B Sc (Ag) is done on the basis of merit list of marks obtained by the candidates in the Intermediate examination. Students passing Intermediate examination in Agriculture group or Science group are eligible for admission to B Sc (Ag) class.
Syllabus: Click subject name to download syllabus in PDF format - Agriculture
3. Bachelor of Arts
No of Seats: 560
Compulsory: General English, General Hindi and Physical Education
Optional: Hindi Literature, English Literature, Economics, Geography, Sociology, History, Political Science and Sanskrit.
While selecting the subjects the following points need to be taken into consideration:
- In BA first year and second year, it is compulsory to opt any one from General English and General Hindi. These subjects may not be opted for in the third year.
- In BA first year and second year maximum four subjects (including the compulsory subject) and in BA third years maximum two subjects (excluding the compulsory subject) may be opted for.
- A maximum of two subjects from English Literature, Hindi Literature and Sanskrit may be opted for.
- Geography and History may not be opted together.
Syllabus: Click subject name to download syllabus in PDF format - General English, General Hindi, Physical Education, Hindi Literature, English Literature, Economics, Geography, Sociology, History, Political Science, Sanskrit
4. Bachelor of Arts (Travel and Tourism Management)
5. Bachelor of Education (B Ed)
Details of sanction program Click here
No of Seats: 100
B.Ed. 2018-2019 student list Click here
B Ed course is a full time one-year programme devoted to the training of teachers for secondary schools. Admission to this course is done on the basis of Test conducted in accordance with the rules and regulations of MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, Government of Uttar Pradesh and National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE). B Ed is a full time professional course involving a variety of activities.